I am from the United States; but artistically, I identify as closely with my Italian heritage. More importantly than my citizenship or ancestry, however, I am an idealist. Like Abraham, I look for a better country.
- February 10, 2023 Fantasy for Solo Piano
- February 4, 2023 Prelude in One Sharp
- January 8, 2023 Book Review: The Grand Biocentric Design by Robert Lanza et al.
- June 2, 2022 Reflections on Beauty: Part Two
- June 1, 2022 Reflections on Beauty: Part One
- January 2, 2022 Composers Need Rules
- April 1, 2021 On Moral Fallacies: Why True Liberalism and Conservatism are Both Valid
- September 8, 2020 Long Artist Statement
- August 22, 2020 Artist Statement
- March 17, 2017 Karen Armstrong’s St Paul: An Epistolary Review
In my work I acknowledge John Keats’ simple maxim—“Beauty is truth, truth beauty.”